Please note that travel guidance is subject to change at any time. International attendees are encouraged to check current travel restrictions by visiting the CDC website and country-specific COVID-19 requirements provided by the U.S. Department of State.
General safety and wellness measures include but are not limited to:
- Touchless check-in and badge printing to include colored lanyards indicating social distancing comfort levels
- All registrations will be completed online
- Hand sanitizing stations
- Mask requirement for everyone in the convention center, Exhibit Hall, and airport shuttle buses
- Cleaning between sessions
- Wider Exhibit Hall aisles
- Greater seating distance in session rooms
Attendees must agree to abide by and engage in appropriate health and safety conduct as specified by NRG Oncology while attending the Event. This includes, but is not limited to not attending the Winter 2022 Meeting if ill or have recently been exposed to COVID-19, providing the required attestation regarding COVID-19 vaccination or testing during registration, complying with mask mandates, adhering to the posted signs and other basic sickness-prevention measures as defined by the CDC. By registering, attendees accept the below COVID-19 Assumption of Risk, Waiver and Compliance Commitment.