Roster Change Forms
- Site Administrators muse the Roster Update Management System (RUMS) to review and manage rosters using the screens available on the CTSU website. NRG Oncology will only accept roster updates for primary role changes, member type and parent site changes submitted on the appropriate form.
- Roster Information
- Person Primary Roles Change Form (updated 1-29-19) Use this form to add, remove, or change primary person roles at Active sites.
- Site Attribute Form (updated 1-29-19) Lead RAs use this form to add or change site attributes.
Parent Site Change Request (updated 1-29-19) Submit this form to request a Parent site change
NRG Oncology is now accepting applications from institutions that would like to join our group. Membership categories and requirements for maintaining membership can be found on the Membership Requirements Page.
- Main Member & NCORP Member Application – Submit this application for institutions that would like to become an NRG Oncology Main Member or NCORP. Current NRG Oncology Affiliate Members who meet the requirements for Main Member status should submit this application if they want to apply to become a Main Member.
- Deadline for complete Application submission is November 25, 2019 for January 11, 2020 review.
- NRG Affiliate Member Application – Submit this application to add an Affiliate, Sub-Affiliate, LAPS Aligned Affiliate or Sub-Affiliate.
- International Member Applications - NCI will now allow NRG Oncology to approve a very limited number of new international sites. Priority will be given to sites with an established track record of entering patients into US NCI sponsored studies and to sites with both interest and capability of entering patients into the entire spectrum of NRG Oncology studies, rather than just one disease site or trials related to only one modality.
- NRG Member Type Change Form
Questions regarding application status should be sent to Membership@nrgoncology.org.