Vinai Gondi, MD
- Randomized Phase II Component (Non-Inferiority): Determine whether the 12-month intracranial relapse rate following HA-PCI is non-inferior compared to the rate following PCI for patients with SCLC
- Phase III Component (Efficacy): Determine whether HA-PCI reduces the likelihood of 6-month deterioration from baseline in HVLT-R delayed recall compared to PCI for patients with SCLC
Histologic proof or unequivocal cytologic proof (fine needle aspiration, biopsy or two positive sputa) of SCLC within 250 days prior to Step 1 registration; Zubrod performance status 0-2; Patients who are primary English or French speakers are eligible.
Activated December 7, 2015
- The protocol and related documents are available via the National Cancer Institute (NCI) Cancer Trials Support Unit (CTSU) website.
- Video recording of NCI-sponsored Webinar on NRG Hippocampal Avoidance Trials (CC001 & CC003) is available here
- Slide Set of NCI-sponsored Webinar on NRG Hippocampal Avoidance Trials (CC001 & CC003) is available here