September 14 2023
Thanks to your recruitment efforts, FORTE has accrued over 900 participants! Keep up the good work!
FORTE Workshop at #NRG10!
The NRG Summer Meeting was held in-person and virtually in Philadelphia in July 2023, where NRG Oncology celebrated our 10th anniversary. FORTE was represented by NRG Oncology staff, study leadership, and clinical research professionals working alongside NRG-CC005.
The FORTE Workshop was held on Friday, July 21 with guests from Nationwide Children’s and VisionTree. Topics discussed include a status update of the trial (Dr. Jeffrey Dueker, Protocol Co-Chair), “FORTE: Don’t Miss Out!”, (Dr. Robert Schoen, Protocol Chair), Specimen Collection Process (Lisa Beaverson, Nationwide Children’s), Overview of VisionTree Software (Martin Pellinat, Michelle Azzarello), and FORTE Videos and Questionnaires (Cheryl Leow, FORTE Education and Communication Specialist). Watch the FORTE Workshop recording to review these topics and more.
Accrual Updates and Milestones (as of August 31, 2023)
Top accruing sites:
- Kaiser Permanente – Vallejo – 509 accrued
- UPMC-Presbyterian Hospital – 140 accrued
- Park Nicollet Clinic - Saint Louis Park – 59 accrued
Most recent randomizations:
- Kaiser Permanente-Vallejo – August 31, 2023
- Geisinger Medical Center – August 30, 2023
- University of Kansas Cancer Center – August 29, 2023
- Kaiser Permanente-Gaithersburg Medical Center – August 29, 2023
Questions from Site Research Staff
If research staff have questions about a patient's eligibility or study logistics for the NRG-CC005/FORTE Study, contact the Clinical Coordinating Department (CCD) at: FORTE@nrgoncology.org or 1-800-477-7227