July 17 2023Register for the FORTE Workshop on July 21, 2023, at the NRG Summer Meeting in Philadelphia to hear updates on this important colorectal cancer prevention clinical trial!
*NEW* NRG-CC005/FORTE Patient-Directed Videos
NRG-CC005/FORTE Patient-Directed Videos are now available on CTSU and YouTube for site research staff to share with patients to encourage enrollment in the NRG-CC005/FORTE study. This resource has been CIRB approved for patient use; be sure to determine if videos need to be submitted to your local IRB according to local guidelines.
- “What is FORTE?” addresses eligibility criteria for potentially eligible participants
- “FORTE: 5 and 10 vs. 10-year Colonoscopy” responds to patient FAQ, “Is it risky for me to wait 10 years to have a follow-up colonoscopy if I have 1-2 non-advanced polyps?”
Accrual Updates and Milestones (as of July 6, 2023)
Over 700 participants have been accrued as of July 6, 2023!
Top accruing sites:
- Kaiser Permanente – Vallejo – 422 accrued
- UPMC-Presbyterian Hospital – 128 accrued
- Park Nicollet Clinic - Saint Louis Park – 58 accrued
Most recent randomizations:
- Kaiser Permanente-Vallejo – July 5, 2023
- Rush University Medical Center – July 5, 2023
- Essentia Health Cancer Center – June 29, 2023
Questions from Site Research Staff
If research staff have questions about a patient's eligibility or study logistics for the NRG-CC005/FORTE Study, contact the Clinical Coordinating Department (CCD) at: